Friday, August 19, 2011

Intro

Hellooooo everyone,

If your looking at my name and can't figure out how to pronounce it its side- uh or sigh-dah. The R is not silent its just spanish and those of ethnic tongues might be able to roll it out, but I usually never get the gratification of that sound so people say it as a D. It's been an issue since Kindergarden so I tend to let it slide. It's one of those days where you feel like you have some sort of talent but it's not being shown to the world. I felt that possibly making a blog will help me express my creativity and show you what I do as a makeup artist and hairdresser. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Cheers!

-Saira

Here's the link to a short video of a shoot I had last week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYcM9VDOp1o

No comments:

Post a Comment