Sunday, February 26, 2012

Oily skin meet your face mask.

I promised to give out some yummy ingredients to create a face mask that helps out with oily skin, and I must say I've used this recipe on myself and loved it! If its during the day I have rinsed it off and used a moiturizer afterwards. I have also applied it at night before I went to bed, rinsed, and afterwards put on my acne treatment. I would love to hear feed back on how you felt after or how it looked the next day. Guys, your are welcome to try it out too! :]


FACE MASK FOR OILY SKIN:

Strawberry me please!


Yes, these yummy treats help out with acne believe it or not! Try not to eat all of them to leave some for your face ya? Let's begin :]

A way I really love prepping for face mask's is steaming my face. Steaming your face will open the pores and really take in what you are applying! If you have oily skin this also helps to bring up any dirt to the surface. Be sure to wash off any make up or sweat before applying your face mask to have a "clean pallete".

Also, try to leave the area around your eye clean with no face mask formula. A great tip I've heard is that strawberries help with puffy eyes, so if you want to use a slice or two to leave under your eyes go right ahead!


Ingredients:

1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
1Egg White
1tsp Honey
1/2 Cup of Strawberries

Leave it on for 10 min and rinse off




Nighty night,

-Saira

No comments:

Post a Comment